WBCM is currently seeking a Design Technology Manager to join our growing Innovative Technology Team. The successful candidate will be an integral part of our technology team as we continue our transition from traditional plan-based production processes to 3D model-centric processes.
The successful candidate will perform CADD as needed by various disciplines to assist in production of plan sets; assist in the creation and development of BIM and 3D modeling processes; configure a large portfolio of software and hardware across a variety of AEC disciplines; provide design technology guidance, training, and support to all disciplines. Oversee and support AEC software/hardware troubleshooting to resolution and coordinate new software installations, version upgrades, patches, and configuration changes with the Information Systems department.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to effectively communicate orally/written at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgement capabilities.
- Proficiency in Bentley MicroStation/Power InRoads/OpenRoads OR Autodesk AutoCAD/Civil 3D
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Positive attitude and willingness to work cooperatively with others.
- 5-10 years of experience in a plan production environment utilizing either Bentley or Autodesk software.
- Minimum of an Associate degree in a technology related field.
Experience with the following is a plus: Technical renderings and visualizations/animations; ESRI software products; LiDAR scanning equipment and services; and Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS).
WORKING CONDITIONS: Work is performed on-site in our Towson office; occasional overtime may be required. Work is mostly indoors with some outdoor work in a variety of weather conditions. Travel sometimes required. Minimal lifting of 10-20 lbs. is required.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
OUR REWARD TO YOU:
- An opportunity to work with a technology team committed to maximizing technology utilization to support a diverse array of architectural, engineering and construction products and services.
- An exceptional overall compensation package including a competitive salary, a low-cost medical, dental, vision and prescription plan, flexible spending accounts, a generous 401k match, company paid life insurance, identity theft protection, an employee assistance program, and membership in professional organizations.
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $10,000 per year and support for your professional development needs.
- A newly renovated, modern, and spacious office environment (you will love the amenities!).
- A convenient office location in the heart of Towson... paired with free, on-site garage parking.
- Value added services such as onsite delicatessen, car detailing/oil changes, fitness center, dry cleaning, and you are just 100 yards away from a shopping spree at the renowned TowsonTown Center!
WBCM ensures nondiscrimination and equal employment opportunity in all programs and activities in accordance with Tile VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. WBCM maintains a drug free workplace.
As a condition of employment, newly hired employees must abide by all Federal, State, and Local requirements regarding protection from COVID-19 spread; such requirements may include, but are not limited to, vaccination, periodic testing, and/or masking.