Duration: 4 months (begins Sep 2019)
Join the video team at MathWorks and be part of a dynamic team of creative professionals responsible for concepting, executing and consulting on video content for product marketing, training, corporate communications and events. The video team is part of the in-house creative group which sits within the Marketing department. Our role is to create compelling videos that effectively convey the value and importance of MathWorks tools and initiatives.Responsibilities
You'll work alongside our team of video producers and project managers on video projects for a variety of internal clients. You will have the opportunity to assist and work on a cross section of tasks including:
- Assist with lighting and shooting for studio and location shoots
- Care for and use state-of-the-art video equipment
- Assist with editing projects using the Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- Set-up and maintain a dedicated video server
- Leverage YouTube and other social media for video marketing
- Benchmark and learn about video marketing best practices
- Learn video production workflows and processes
Some familarity with MATLAB or Simulink is deisred but not required
Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud suite (especially Premiere) is desired but not required
Experience lighting and shooting is desired but not required
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.