Division: [[Savannah River]]
Department : [[Sales]]
Job Location : [[Brunswick]]
Other Potential Locations : [[None]]
Summary Job Statement
Performs any Sales function as assigned by Manager (May overlap with Intern - Marketing and MAY include some sampling).
- Sets up merchandise and sales promotion displays and/or issues sales promotion material to customers.
- Places stock on shelves or racks.
- Inspects all coolers for cleanliness, appearance of product and picture of success, and then replenish what is needed.
- Inquiries about any deliveries that have been made or any promotions or displays that need to be set up.
- Loads/unloads product as needed.
- Drives to/from locations.
- Interacts with customers to explain the values of our brand.
- Responsible for safe guarding company assets.
- Organizes our customer accounts backroom effectively and clean area after having merchandised our product.
- Provides feedback and communicates any issues of concerns to management
- Additional duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or _____ to ______ months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be in compliance with CCBCU Fleet Policy
- Ability to approach individuals in an open setting
Successful candidates with our company must pass a drug screen and background check. (MVR/DOT Physical, if applicable)
Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc. “An EEO/AAP Employer (M/F/D/V)”
CCBCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.