What you will do
Johnson Controls invites you to apply for one of multiple internships in our Centralized Operations Support Center (COSC) located in Milwaukee, WI. We have multiple internship designed to provide you with a positive work/training experience and challenging objectives. The internships are part of our Branch Resource Center (BRC), 24x7 Call Center, and Enterprise Accounts (EA) departments. Specific identified internship responsibilities are outlined below.
How you will do it:
- Invoicing support-maximize revenue & margin opportunities
- Partner with the branch to review completed service work and customer account information
- Accurately release Service Request information to the accounting system for processing
- Escalate questionable items to appropriate individual for timely follow-up
- Ensure pricing is within margin requirements and/or customer specific requirements
- Prepare and submit service billings in a special invoice format as defined by individual customer account requirements
- Process invoice credits and re-bills as necessary
- Project support- electronic billing, preparing customer documentation (Sears packets), CPR's and Rebates
- Customer support communications
- Account support- analytics & data validation
- Follow up on quotes, branches and or PSA's
- WIP and AR management
- Assist with reporting & analysis
Duration: This will be a full-time summer 2019 internship. The typical shift is 7:30a-4:30p Monday-Friday with 1st & 2nd shift options available for our call center support roles.
What we look for
- Currently enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at an accredited U.S. college or university
- Pursuing a degree in a business discipline such as finance, accounting, business administration, communications, or similar discipline
- Available to work 40 hours/week
- U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the U.S.
- Demonstrates an ability to learn quickly and independently.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) preferred
- Demonstrated problem solving skills required
- Experienced in Microsoft suite of products; particularly Excel
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.