Are you a college student looking to gain valuable experience providing world-class support provided to existing and potential customers? If you have technical aptitude, attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, this could be the perfect internship for you to grow your skills!
Throughout your internship, you will learn how to respond to client inquiries ranging from basic questions about technology to troubleshooting complex problems or connectivity issues related to our products. This position has the potential to grow to a full-time employment opportunity.
- Learn the flagship product, GoAnywhere MFT and Gateway, with the goal of supporting the product by the end of the internship.
- Work with Management and team members to ensure customer management system accuracy, specifically for case management.
- Listen to customer concerns to determine the source and the various components of the issue.
- Take ownership of each customer request and manage their expectations to ensure timely resolution.
- Collect and review system data such as job logs, log files, and history reports. Analyze for known issues using platform-specific logs, error messages and problem resolution skills.
- Collaborate with team members on problem identification, analysis, and resolution.
- Work independently to resolve customer issues by presenting possible solutions.
- Work with management and team to inform them of customer issues requiring special attention.
- Represent the Company and products in a professional manner at all times.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
- Working toward a four-year degree is preferred. Equivalent work experience and accreditations will be considered.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Previous software support experience is a plus.
- Strong telephone etiquette.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Collaborator and ability to work within a team setting.
- Ability to document problem resolution and other materials.
HelpSystems is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorites, Women, Veterans, Disabilities