If you are certified, registered or have a diploma from an MA program join us and find out why HonorHealth is the best place to pursue your career in the growing healthcare industry!
Bring copies of your resume and speak with recruiters on site.
Enjoy exceptional progressive benefits for full-time and part-time positions including:
- Health, dental, vision and pet insurance
- Tuition reimbursement (up to $5,250 per year)
- 403(b) retirement plan, 529 college savings
- Child care centers at 2 locations
- Discounted bus passes and employee discounts Career
Licenses and certifications:
- Other Cert or Registrar MA or completion of a MA program that meets the BOMEX training guidelines or completion of a United States Armed Forces medical services training program. Clinical Other\CMA - Certified Or Registered Medical Assistant Certified Medical Assistant
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Training Course C
For full job description and qualifications visit our Medical Assistant position: https://external-honorhealth.icims.com/jobs/17185/ medical-assistant---scottsdale/login
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.